Songbook - © Dave Bish | thebluefish.org.uk

02 You Could Ever Dream

Carelessly wasting away hours and days till its gone and I’m home where I belong ultimately peaceful but this world has so much to do and so much it needs to learn before then so I’m here for the duration of what I must do for the one who is calling me on I can’t see but I know I’m not blind anymore there is something that’s more than human eyes can see don’t you know can’t you see deep inside you know it is there in you heart there’s a need and a want simply for more and for more than you have gain up to now and for more than you ever could gain in this world and the pain where’s it from the feeling you just can’t deny passion or lonely heart still it hurts and you know you just can’t deny and go on living as if it doesn’t really matter cause inside and you see that you can’t live blind live cold to the world pretend its not real and that nothing matters cause you feel it inside and you know that to feel is more than this world allows it it’s sure about what it can see can it be so sure if nothing is real is anything sure or anything at all is it all or nothing but compared to what and to who and are you just a figment of imagination and dreams but are they really real don’t you see you can be if you open your eyes you will see and forever be more than you could ever dream.

23.12.99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home